- As a sincere company trusted by customers, business partners, shareholders, and local communities, the GLION Group considers the protection of personal information handled by the GLION Group as an important issue and social responsibility in management and business, and as a whole of the GLION Group. It is positioned as an obligation for all officers and employees to work on and adhere to.
The GLION Group Personal Information Protection Basic Policy stipulates the basic policy regarding the protection of personal information of the GLION Group, and aims to ensure proper business execution in the protection and utilization of personal information.
Established on April 1, 2018
- GLION Group Personal Information Protection Policy
- Personal information protection policy 1.
- •We will specify the purpose of use of personal information as much as possible and handle it appropriately within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose. In addition, we will take measures to prevent unintended use.
- Personal information protection policy 2.
- •Personal information will be acquired in a legal and appropriate manner.
- Personal Information policy 3.
- •Personal information will not be provided to a third party without the consent of the individual.
- Personal Information Policy 4.
- •In managing personal information, we will endeavor to take necessary and appropriate measures for prevention and correction of leakage, loss and damage, and other safety management.
- Personal Information Policy 5.
- •We will comply with laws and regulations regarding the protection of personal information, establish internal rules regarding the protection of personal information, and continuously review and comply with them.
- Personal Information Policy 6.
- •We will strive to respond appropriately by establishing a means of contact for complaints and consultations regarding the protection of personal information.
- GLION Group Customer Service Center (provisional)
Reception hours: Weekdays from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
(Consultations after 5 pm will be handled the next day.)
- Regarding the handling of personal information
- The GLION Group (hereinafter referred to as “Group”) respects the privacy of all users of this site (hereinafter referred to as “Users”) and pays close attention to the management of personal information (following the definition below). We will handle this with the attention of.
- In regards to what qualifies as Personal Information
- Purpose of use of personal information
- The purpose of using personal information is as follows. It will not be used beyond the following purpose of use. (This applies to the Purpose of use of personal information acquired by methods other than in person)
- ・１. Opinions about the service, answers to inquiries
- ・２. Contact based on public information such as publications and the Internet
- ・３. Distribution of various communications and notifications regarding recruitment
- Provision of personal information to third parties
- As a general rule, our group will not provide personal information to third parties without the consent of the user. We will provide it only with the consent of the user after specifying the destination and the content of the information to be provided. However, if the content of your inquiry is related to a bank group company, we may provide your personal information and respond directly from the bank group company.
* See the URL below for a list of group companies
In addition, in the following cases, personal information may be provided without the consent of the user to the extent that it does not violate relevant laws and regulations.
- ・１. When the user determines that it will be disadvantageous to a third party
- ・２. When it is difficult to obtain the consent of the user
- ・３. When it is necessary for a national institution of a local public body or a person entrusted with it to cooperate in carrying out affairs stipulated by laws and regulations, obtaining the consent of the user himself/herself will hinder the performance of the affairs.
- ・４. When a court, public prosecutor’s office, police, or an organization with similar authority requests disclosure of personal information
- ・５. When the user explicitly requests disclosure or provision to a third party
- ・６. When disclosure or provision is permitted by law
- ・７. When personal information is provided due to the succession of business due to a merger or other reasons, and it is handled within the scope of the purpose of use before the succession.
- Use of statistically processed data
- Based on the personal information provided, our group may create statistical data processed so that no individual can be identified. Statistical data that cannot be identified by an individual can be used by the our Group without any restrictions.
- Accuracy of personal information
- About identity verification
- Our group identifies the individual by means of personally identifiable information (name, address, telephone number, date of birth, email address, etc.) when responding to requests for disclosure, correction, deletion, confirmation, or suspension of use of personal information. However, Our group is not responsible for any personally identifiable information obtained and used by anyone other than the person himself / herself.